Since BirthInTheHammer wrote hers down, I’ll bite.
Writing it down has a power, right? 2013 is all about achieving balance in my life and not being afraid to operate outside my comfort zone.
* Try at least three new physical activities. Off the top of my head, I’d like to try swing dancing, ballroom dancing, zumba, yoga and martial arts. My exercise to-do also includes Nia and aquafit or lap swimming. I’ve thought about the C25K program, too.
* Not be so fat! Really. Reduce my fat, gain some muscle and shrink a bit. I love love love fashion but I’m stifled by the lack of selection available to me right now. Currently I usually wear an 18 bottom and an XL top. I tend not to pay too much attention to the number because it can vary so much from clothing line to clothing line but being able to walk into a “normal” store and pick something from the rack that would suit my figure would feel wonderful. It’s been many years since I’ve been able to do that.
* Take my vitamin supplements!
* Reduce my stress by booking 30 minutes every day to paint, journal, read, meditate or do something else pleasurable, creative and relaxing just for me and without distraction.
* 7-9 hours of sleep each night. This is definitely a big challenge for this Night Hawk who keeps Early Bird hours!